We are NOT here to just sell you a boat!
Our Job is to assist you in finding not just any boat but the RIGHT BOAT to help you fulfill your dreams.
When you make your purchase our job is just beginning….
Consultant verses Broker.
Beware of the brokers that are interested in making an easy sale by selling the first boat that they can interest you, the client in (more emphasis on fancy gadgets, bells and whistles than functional, useful features).
Finding a boat is easy. Finding the right boat takes patience, understanding of the client’s needs (how closely did the broker question you as to your needs and experience), knowledge of all different kinds of boats, features, and of course firsthand experience!
The broker’s job would of course end with the sale of the boat. Now our job is just getting started!
After our clients make their purchase, we offer many services backed by 40 years of off -shore sailing and racing experience, refits on vessels from 35 to over 75 feet of length. We are familiar with vessels used for day sailing, short hops to the islands and larger vessels fitted for extended offshore and comfortable passage making.
We have been in bad weather, we know what is needed in order to stay safe and weather the storm. We have been in remote areas and had to make major repairs. We know how to make things work when the chips are down!!!
Our experience can seamlessly take you from aimlessly browsing through the thousands of available crafts that are for sale, to putting you into not just a dream boat but a practical, functional boat that is ready to leave the dock for whatever adventure you intend.
Why do you need a consultant from WellFound Yachts
Boating is fun, but not when your boat is not ready for you or she is broken down. If you like to enjoy your boat , but don’t have the time or inclination to keep her ready at a moments notice, then we can have her ready in the port that you want to use her from. We can have your provisions and charts on board.
- Help with the Purchase
- Advise on the best way to register/document you boat.
- Train the new owner in the use and maintenance of his boat.
- Sailing lessons for beginner through intermediate sailor.
- Navigation lessons for both coastal and offshore sailing.
- Arrange the delivery of your new boat from the place of purchase to her new home.
- Arrange transport of the yacht to any part of the world, weather it is for an extended cruise half a world away or a more modest cruise of waters just our of normal reach.
- Arrange and over see repairs or modifications to your new purchase.
- Oversee and organize the refit of older boats.
- Assist with voyage planning.