THIS FASTIDIOUS BUILDER’S CUSTOM CAT IS READY TO TAKE YOU ANYWHERE!
VERY HIGH PERFORMANCE YACHT – BUILT WITH NIDACORE & EPOXY.
SUBSTANTIAL POWER UNDER SAIL.
SHE IS PERFECT FOR TERM CHARTERING.
PERFECT FOR CRUISING THE CARIBBEAN.
PERFECT FOR CIRCUMNAVIGATION.
BECAUSE WE VALUE YOUR TIME…
Please Call For An Appointment to See This And Any Other of Our Fine Yachts.
LOA: 65 ft 0 in
Beam: 29 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 60 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in
Displacement: 26000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 75 ft 0 in
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (110 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (120 Gallons)
With four roomy guest cabins, each with its own shower and head, and two separate crew cabins, this boat is ideal for term charter or long range cruising where the extra cabin space can be used for storage.
The salon is beautiful appointed with plenty of room for the nav station, entertainment center, galley, and lots of comfortable seating.
There is A/C in each of the guest suites.
Numerous windows, ports and hatches provide a light, open and airy interior.
Lots of locker space provides storage for all your gear.
Large aft deck for entertaining and lounging.
Large swim platform provides for easy water access.
This 6 cabin vessel has 4 state rooms, each with Queen berth and private head w/shower and 2 forward crew cabins with single berths.
The Main Salon includes Navigation/Entertainment station, Galley and Lounge/Dinette that seats 13. Additional Dinette seating is located in the covered cockpit.
- Guest Cabins
- Hanging Lockers with Storage
- Large Showers & Head Compartments
- 2 X 12 Volt Fans
- Glacier Bay Central Air Conditioning with Intermatic Controls
Fully self contained galley with plenty of storage for food, supplies and cooking gear.
- Spectra Water Maker (350 Gallon per Day)
- BBQ Grill
- (2)Propane On-Demand Hot Water Heaters
- U-Line Icemaker w/Bar Sink in Main Salon
Electronics / Navigation:
- Cetrek Autopilot 715 W/Remote Controls
- Garmin GPS 162
- Garmin GPS 95 (Handheld)
- Hummingbird 200DX Depth Sounder
- Hummingbird Piranha 4 Fish Finder
- (2) Apelco VHF 5200
- Raytheon VHF 102 (Handheld)
- Sony 26″ TV
- JVC Stereo Cassette W/12 Disc CD Changer
- VCR and DVD Players
- 2500 Watt Inverter
- (3) Separate Heart Electrical Panels W/a total of 50 Breakers
- (2)55 Watt Solar Panels W/Heart Interfaces
- (2)100 Amp Balmar Alternators(Port & Starboard Engines)
- (1)210 Amp Balmar Alternator (Port Engine)
- (10) Gel Batteries (8 House and 2 Starting)
All tinned marine wiring for less than 3% voltage drop.
There is no need for a Generator which reduces weight and maintenance.
- Port 88hp Yanmar Diesel (Runs 100 Amp & 210 Amp Balmar Alternators)
- Starboard 47hp (1945 hours)Yanmar Diesel (Runs 100 Amp Balmar Alternator & Glacier Bay A/C Unit
- Racor Diesel Filters
- Kiddle Fire Suppression Systems
- Fuel & Water Tanks are Integral W/ Hull Using Epoxy & Double Walled Construction
- Auto Propellers (Increase Pitch when Motor Sailing for Increased Speed and Longer Range)
- Aquamet 22 Prop Shafts 1″ – 47hp and 1.25″ – 88hp
- Marol Hydraulic Steering link W/ Carbon Fiber Tube Tie Rod for Port and Starboard Helms
- Spade Hung Rudders W/End Plates (Low Aspect for Shallow Draft)
|Hulls, deck, bulkheads/cross arms and bridge deck are constructed of composite honeycomb (Nida core)vacuum bagged construction, epoxy resin and biaxial/triaxial fiberglass composite panels were post cured at 120 to 130.
Hulls are 1.33″ thick and have 6 bulk heads per hull which have water tight collision bulk heads in bows.
Solid fiberglass (10″ to 12″ wide) on bottom of hulls (.75″ to 1.25″ thick) Integral decks with rounded shearline with molded carbon life line stanchions.
Hull has shaped plumb bows, sugar scoop transoms (swim steps and platforms) with a round hull form (front section more elliptical and aft section more circular).
Sails and Rigging:
A total of 1450 to 2650 Sq. Ft. of Sails (Main Sail 1100 Sq. Ft. Vectran 2003, Fiber Spar Carbon Battons, Harken Batton Cars and Track; Jib Sail – 350 Sq. Ft. Vectran 2003, Full Batton Self Tacking; Screecher or Gennaker Sail 1100 Sq. Ft. Vectran 2003).
Mast is 65 ft (bridge clearance 75′) off the deck 60 ft luft length), 7″ x 11″ section, aluminum 6061, double spreader, dyform wire on diamonds, shrouds (uppers and lowers) and head stay, internal halyards with main halyard lock at top of mast.
Boom length is 30 ft with internal main sheet, reef lines and out haul lock. Lazy jacks and stack pack attached to aluminum wing affix to boom.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.